- 4 night stay suite on a private 7200-acre reserve
- VIP collection to/from Belize City Airport
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A half day at your own private waterfall, including lunch & sparkling wine
- On-site visits to nature trails and waterfalls
- Adventurous day out for two on a guided tour to Barton Creek Canoe Cave Tour or ½ day horseback riding through Belize’s lush jungle
- Caracol Maya Site adventure with stops for a refreshing swim at Rio Frio Cave and Rio on Pools
- Holistic spa treatment for two
Day 1: Arrival to Belize International Airport with private road transfer to the jungle resort on a private forest reserve. Watch the sunset over the forest reserve from the pool or onsite jacuzzi
Enjoy the sound of nature as you rise to the sounds of birds chirping. Spend a half day on a guided tour to Barton Creek Canoe Cave Tour or ½ day horseback riding. Enjoy a holistic spa session for two to end the day relaxed.
Full day of adventure as you explore the ancient site of Caracol, the tallest maya site in Belize. Stop at the romantically beautifully Rio on Pools and Rio Frio Cave.
Enjoy a romantic picnic and swim by a private waterfall – Pure Bliss!
"We could not have been more happy or thankful for ROEming Belize's services as we just returned from a fabulous honeymoon with the help of Louise. Before discovering ROEming Belize, honeymoon planning had grown very tiresome and stressful as we had no sense of direction. After our first initial communication with Louise, our spirits turned around and we were very excited about the potential of the perfect honeymoon in Belize. And it delivered! We had an amazing time staying on Ambergris Caye and thoroughly enjoyed a range of tours and excursions coordinated by Louise. From start to finish, our experience with ROEming Belize was perfect. Highly recommend!"