- 3 nights luxury accommodation in the Belize jungle overlooking a waterfall
- VIP collection from Belize City Airport
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner accompanied by a house wine
- Romantic evening by the waterfall for 2 with a bottle of wine
- Full day trip to Caracol Maya archaeological site
- Full day adventure canoe trip through Barton Creek Cave with a visit to a butterfly farm or zipline adventure.
- Transfer and flights to San Pedro Airport
- 4 nights luxury accommodation by the sea
- Meet and greet at San Pedro Airport and transfer to resort
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Daily a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Half day snorkel trip
- 1-hour aromatherapy couples massage each
- Private candlelit dinner under the stars
- Return flights from San Pedro to Belize International Airport
Price based on 2 people
Not included: Tips/Gratuities | Marine park fee
Subject to Block out days during Christmas period
Add ons: Other adventures can be added onto the itinerary
Arrival to Belize International Airport. Meet & Greet with a scenic road transfer to the hotel on a secluded forest reserve. Make yourself comfortable as you check into your room overlooking a waterfalls.
Wake up to the sound of the waterfalls flowing. Enjoy breakfast before heading out to explore Caracol, the tallest site in Belize.
Spend your day on a canoe cave excursion to Barton Creek with a visit to a butterfly farm. Feeling adventurous? Trade the butterfly farm for a zipline through the treetops.
Enjoy a morning waterfall swim before taking your flight to the island. Enjoy welcome cocktail and sandy toes upon arrival.
Spend your morning on a snorkel trip on the beautiful Barrier Reef. As the sunsets enjoy romantic beach walks – no shoes required.
Enjoy each other’s company as you relax in the sunshine on the beach or by the pool. Enjoy a romantic dinner for 2 under the stars!
On your last day on the island it’s all about relaxing . Enjoy 1-hour aromatherapy couples massage each
"I am so happy I had a local travel agent to work with! Everything met and exceeded my expectations! We had a great time in Belize and will definitely be back. The food, tours, restaurant recommendations, accommodations all were on point! From start to finish and every detail in between was well planned. I highly recommend ROEming Belize to help you plan your next adventure. It was great to have all our tours organized in advance. One tour was running late and I was contacted by ROEming Belize to let me know! I have been all over the globe and this is actually the first time I have used a travel agent to help me plan...It took so much stress out of the planning process! Thank you for your amazing service!!!"